Cream of Celery Soup


As you are all aware I am taking Culinary Management at George Brown College in Toronto. I have been steadily learning all sorts of useful information, my brain is a bit on overload right now. Our Labs at school, almost remind me of a sewing factory, with people on each side of you as well as in front. Chopping, Blanching, Simmering and a televized clock counting down the minutes until I have to present my dish to the Chef, it's a great motivation for why at the end of my two years, it will have been worth every minute.

One of the most flavourful Cream of Celery soups I have ever had the pleasure of preparing.With this recipe you will be able to prepare your own Vegetable Stock from scratch, as well, prepare a delicious Cream of Celery Soup. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Recipe courtesy of Chef Brown and Chef Tomaselli; Culinary Skills 1, George Brown College.

No comments:

Post a Comment